BCIS accepts applications throughout the year. Parents may walk in or send in their enquiries to the Admissions Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that the Admissions Office will only communicate with a parent or legal guardian. In case a child is in the care of an adult who is not the parent, the Admissions Office requires a letter of authorization from the parent(s) stating that the adult is permitted to act on their behalf in the affairs of the child.
To apply to our school, you will need the following documentation:
1. A copy of your child's most recent school progress or grade report.
2. A copy of your child's birth certificate.
3. A copy of your child's passport (detailed column)
4. A copy of parents’ passport, valid national ID and 2 passport-sized photos the child.
5. Information about medical history and conditions, such as disabilities and
food allergies/Immunization history
6. 1 passport-sized picture and original valid ID for pick-up authorization
We will contact you upon reviewing your application.
For further enquiries about the admissions process, please contact our Admissions Officer at email@example.com.